Careers | Retail Shop Keyholder
Parker Clay is looking for a PT Retail Sales Keyholder 20-30 hrs/week, who embodies exceptional customer service and holds experience in creating an unforgettable retail experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a dynamic team, wants to over deliver and go above and beyond for every customer, and shows a resourceful and proactive approach in all they do.
Bonus Eligible, Health and Medical Benefits, & Generous Employee Discount!
Parker Clay is dedicated to transforming communities through social and economic empowerment. As a sustainable fashion brand that produces high quality leather goods and accessories for women and men in Ethiopia. We are primarily a direct to consumer E-Commerce brand that is quickly growing and pursuing growth to become a household name brand that is known for celebrating the value of people as much as the beautiful products we make.
- Embody the mission and vision of Parker Clay with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
- Provide exceptional and personalized customer experience to each customer
- Contribute to the daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets, store goals, and KPIs
- Build business in the stores with strong focus on customers
- Able to open and close the store and follow all processes and procedures
- Successfully educate customers on product quality, design, style, and special materials
- Become a brand ambassador by quickly developing a deep understanding of all Parker Clay products, collection, and story
- Assist with showroom inventory organization and restocking, with a close on on keeping products polished and ready to purchase
- Assist with events while working with operations, customer experience and marketing teams
- Acting manager in showroom when manager is not present
- Work cross-departmentally to support initiatives
- Help manage and run the POS system to help customers with purchases, returns, and exchanges
- 2+ yr customer service focused experience, retail and leadership roles a plus
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Strong personal identification with brand and mission
- Professional, positive and energetic attitude
- Energetic, kind, patient, and adaptable
- Must be familiar with Google Sheets/Excel, technology savvy
- Self-directed and hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Confident in decision making
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multitask
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Flexible working schedules- weekends, events, evenings, etc
- Ability to carry boxes 20-30 lbs for moving stock
- High School diploma or equivalent