Parker Clay is a Top-rated B-Corp in the world.
Becoming a B-Corp starts with scoring at least 80 on the Impact Assessment. Over 50,000 companies have tried, but only 7% succeed. The average score is 50.9, and on our latest re-test, we beat that by more than double.
Our new score is 112, making us one of the highest ranking B-Corps in our industry – here's how we made it happen.
Our leadership team is based in Ethiopia, ensuring maximum visibility and communication with our employees.
Workforce Development +51.6
Our business model is designed to put workers first.
Mission Locked +10
Empowerment is central to our mission, and our transparency and corporate structure protect that cause.
Economic Impact +5.6
Beyond providing above-living wages and strong benefits to individuals, empowering financially independent workers can impact whole communities.
The Little Things
We're all about dreaming big, but most successes are made up of countless small steps. Here are some of those you should know:
- Empowerment, 46% of our employees are receiving a stable and consistent salary for the first time, ever.
- Utilizing leather scraps in new, zero-waste accessories
- Providing employees with subsidized, healthy lunches at our on-site café
- To protect against inflation and fluctuating local currency, we pay our wages in USD.
- We have one of the most generous maternity leave policies in Ethiopia.
Know Your Impact Now you know all about our score – but do you know yours?
Every product on our site comes with "Hours of Empowerment", we actually just this week surpassed 1,500,000 hours, so you can keep track of your contributions to the cause.
Here are some of our most impactful bags: