Partnership Coordinator | Santa Barbara
Parker Clay was founded with the purpose of empowering women to thrive. It’s a long story and we look forward to the chance to share it with you! Meanwhile, here’s the deal - selling to achieve a purpose is a totally different experience than just selling for the sake of selling.
Buying a bag from Parker Clay is an experience where people are celebrated as much as the product itself. We’re proud of our supply chain, sustainable leather, sustainable employment, sustainable impact, and growing community. We’re excited to invite passionate people to help us increase our reach and grow our customer base.
We’re searching for experienced fashion salespeople, of all levels, from all channels:
If you have prior experience in any of these areas we’d love to connect and see if we can help you to thrive too! The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a dynamic team, wants to over-deliver and go above and beyond for every customer, and shows a resourceful and proactive approach in all they do. Bonus Eligible, Health and Medical Benefits, & Generous Employee Discount!
Parker Clay is dedicated to transforming communities through social and economic empowerment. As a sustainable fashion brand that produces high quality leather goods and accessories for women and men in Ethiopia. We are primarily a direct to consumer E-Commerce brand that is quickly growing and pursuing growth to become a household name brand that is known for celebrating the value of people as much as the beautiful products we make.
About the Position:
We are looking for an energetic, resourceful, and professional outbound sales representative with a heart for our vision and with dynamic sales skills. This position will be focused on net new lead generation as well as day to day support of the Corporate/ Wholesale team. The role provides a unique opportunity to contribute daily to the growth of a dynamic impact-driven company.
- Perform market research to generate leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Vet lead lists for warm and cold leads
- Contact prospective customers by both email and phone
- Utilize Salesforce to track all activities with prospects
- Leverage Salesforce for follow-up and opportunity management
- Conduct effective follow up communication with prospective customers
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to leaders
- Leverage Salesforce to manage existing accounts
- Excellent verbal/ written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Keen understanding of the sales role
- Results driven
- Ability to adapt to fast moving environment
- Previous outbound sales experience
We live by our values:
We look for mission and values-aligned team members and believe that what we know matters but who we are matters more.
Core Purpose: Together, We’re Empowering Women to Thrive
- We are confident in our abilities and encouraged by our circumstances, such that we feel motivated and at liberty to strive for a meaningful purpose.
- It takes collective courage to shape the future, daring greatly to try new things, look within, and challenge the status quo.
- We take smart risks that take us forward or teach us, with optimism and positivity driving every move.
- Our curiosity leads us to explore not just what is, but what is possible, and our resourcefulness allows us to push the limits of both.
- "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." We authentically serve our coworkers, customers, and community with respect, kindness, and empathy – always.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Partnership Coordinator - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team! Please note that only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.