About Parker Clay
Parker Clay we craft premium leather bags that provide dignified employment and uplifts women out of exploitation. We are a scaling, Direct to Consumer E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategic improvement. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and help push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About the Position
Term: Full-Time, 40hrs/week
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Content Producer to join our creative team. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about everything design. This candidate should be organized, collaborative, and a self starter.
- Ideate, design and develop high quality content in conjunction with the Creative Director that considers brand point of view and marketing objectives. Propose new creative layouts for product launches and campaigns.
- Collaborate and work alongside the creative team on generating brand assets on a consistent and project to project basis.
- Elevate and evolve the site aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction.
- Execute editing, retouching, color correction and cropping of marketing images.
- Own the design process from initial inspiration to final design.
- Excellent attention to details with strong time management and organization skills.
Paid Ads, Google Ads, Illustrations, Retail Material, Packaging, Marketing Materials, Ambassador Materials, Guides , Design/Implement/Schedule Email Flow/Campaigns, Product Specs, Landing Pages, Organize Creative Content, Assist with Social Content, Photography
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in Photography and Digital Imaging required.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, 5+ years of experience with Illustrator (Illustrating) & Photoshop.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Shopify, Shogun, Asana
- Photography experience- Product Photography a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, and work well in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong knowledge of correct grammar.
LOCATION: Preference Santa Barbara | Open to Remote
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Graphic Design/Content Producer - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
All Jobs >>