PARKER CLAY LLC
The shipping and inventory management portion of our business is crucial in creating a positive experience for our customers. As a part-time warehouse employee your main role will be to help fulfill orders by preparing, packing, and shipping products to our customers.
- Pick and pack orders, checking for product and packaging quality.
- Help manage and maintain the inventory located within the warehouse.
- Ensure all packing supplies are available and stocked at all times
- Unpack, quality check, and count all incoming product shipments.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Be able to lift heavy boxes almost daily (50 Lbs).
- Efficiently work with other warehouse employees to get orders out in a timely manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in retail, picking/packing, and shipping is preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Dependable and reliable.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Seasonal Warehouse Employee - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team! Please note that only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.