PARKER CLAY LLC
Term: Full-Time, 40hrs/week
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for helping perform all warehouse activities, primarily order printing, pick-pack-shipping, inventory management, and receiving shipments from PCE (Parker Clay Ethiopia, our factory). This role is a vital aspect of the customer experience and contributes to the high quality / high impact goals of Parker Clay as a brand. We believe that “how” customers receive their products can determine their perceived value of the company as a whole. It is imperative that all operations in the warehouse are conducted with this in mind.
We need someone who is able to focus, work hard and willing to learn.
- Pick and pack orders, checking for product and packaging quality.
- Help maintain an organized inventory in warehouse.
- Ensure all packing supplies prepped and stocked at all times
- Unpack, quality check, and count all incoming product shipments.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes almost daily (50 Lbs).
- Efficiently work with other warehouse employees to get orders out in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in retail, picking/packing, and shipping is preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Seasonal Fulfillment Associate - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!