About Parker Clay
Parker Clay we craft premium leather bags that provide dignified employment and uplifts women out of exploitation. We are a scaling, Direct to Consumer E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategic improvement. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the goal to grow a healthy, household name brand and help push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
About the Position
VP of MARKETING
The VP of Marketing will be a key person in taking the Parker Clay brand to the highest levels of performance, establishing it as the premier high end luxury leather goods company that also delivers an authentic impact to the community, working closely with our Founders and leadership team to set marketing direction in support of achieving company-wide strategic growth goals.
The VP of Marketing is responsible for articulating the brand story, developing highly creative content to drive sales (KPI’s) and marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels to achieve our sales targets, with special focus on digital/eCommerce. Leads the execution and effectiveness of the brand's digital marketing activities with a focus on customer acquisition and retention. They translate brand marketing and communication strategies into discrete digital marketing actions and investments and drives the cross-functional priorities and activities working hand in hand with the Digital Marketing Operations & Channel team and the company's digital marketing agencies. As a leader and facilitator, they will champion cross-functional teamwork and create an inclusive team environment that inspires a diversity of perspectives and bold ideas.
Reporting to the CEO/CMO, the VP of Marketing will also collaborate closely with the Creative Director & Growth Manager.
- Lead an ambitious marketing vision, strategy, and execution, encompassing brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across all marketing channels.
- Drive retention, engagement, community building and conversion through well-strategized and properly researched campaigns
- Develop and own the annual marketing budget and marketing KPIs that support the overall Parker Clay strategy and financial goals.
- Create and manage a monthly tactical marketing plan, collaborating closely with your cross-functional partners to ensure alignment.
- Bring the inspirational Parker Clay story to life, building brand awareness and engaging our target audience with our mission and the impact of our work.
- Work with Creative Director to plan and execute brand campaigns across marketing channels.
- Manage brand collaborations and coordinate PR plan.
- Build, mentor, and manage a highly functioning marketing team of skilled and highly motivated experts who execute at the highest levels and consistently achieve stretch goals.
- Mix creativity and data-driven insights to improve, scale, and optimize our customer acquisition, retention and LTV.
- Partners with brand to measure pilot/test effectiveness, quantify scaled opportunity, and ensure that successful pilots are scaled quickly.
- Hindsights performance on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
- Contributes to audience strategy development and approaches
- Partners on development of retention journeys and strategies
- Report to, and partner closely with the Parker Clay CEO to build the business, and increase our positive impact on the world.
Who You Are
- You have deep e-commerce and multi-channel marketing experience, preferably for a world-class cause-based brand.
- A great leader, mentor, and manager, building a collaborative and supportive culture while helping your people achieve their peak performance.
- Action-oriented with a can-do attitude, able to seamlessly take new projects and initiatives from ideation to execution.
- Experienced hands-on manager who is not afraid to dive into the detail and work with your team members to improve their marketing channels.
- A multi-talented marketer who is comfortable leading data-driven performance marketing as well as brand marketing and storytelling.
- Analytical with a keen ability to use data to develop meaningful and actionable insights to drive marketing decisions.
- A great team member who naturally collaborates with cross-functional team members and makes the entire organization better.
- A passionate individual who wants to be a part of a company that is striving to build an amazing brand that helps solve societal issues and make the world a better place.
LOCATION: Remote with Preference For Santa Barbara/Los Angeles
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line VP of Marketing - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
All Jobs >>