Social Media & Community Coordinator
Term: Full-Time, 40hrs/week
We are seeking a creative and detail oriented Social & Community Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about everything social media, can write brand content and loves to create. This candidate should be organized, collaborative, and a self starter.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ideate and implement actionable, tactical and measurable cross platform social strategies to meet audience development goals including growth, engagement, brand awareness and traffic.
- Help develop the social strategy for marketing campaigns and initiatives via brainstorms, editorial planning, execution and recaps.
- Create and Execute weekly engaging content across social media platforms.
- Track, analyze and report on social performance on an ongoing basis. Leverage data to evolve best practices and inform strategy, creative, marketing, partnerships and innovation. Provide frequent and actionable updates to leadership teams.
- Keep on the cutting edge of social/digital/emerging media and track trends to identify new, innovative ways to evolve the social strategy, grow the audience and drive meaningful conversations in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Pitch, organize and help lead the plans for social coverage of special events and production opportunities to create content, drive conversation and expose our audience to all aspects of the brand in real time.
- Work with the Creative Director to plan and execute social calendars for all marketing channels with consideration of seasonality, and real time trends.
- Adhere to the brand tone/voice guidelines to assist marketing team in maintaining content quality checks across all social platforms.
- Manage, execute and evolve brand ambassador program.
- Assist in the planning of community engagement activities for the Parker Clay Team.
- Assist with photo/event based shoots with talent and capture content as needed.
- Openness to working some evenings and weekends, as social media is always on.
- Photography skills. Proficient with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, and social management tools such as Planoly a plus.
- Thorough technical understanding of the primary social platforms in the space: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and the audiences that use them.
- Ability to use existing photo and video assets with efficiency and turn “low hanging” source footage into compelling social media content.
- Results driven team player with a proven track record for meeting growth goals.
- Ability to multitask and exceptional organizational skills, owning calendar and managing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong knowledge of correct grammar.
LOCATION: Preference Santa Barbara
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Social Media & Community Coordinator - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!