Term: Full-Time, 40hrs/week
- Lead an ambitious marketing vision, strategy, and execution, encompassing brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across all marketing channels.
- Drive retention, engagement, community building and conversion through well-strategized and properly researched campaigns
- Develop and own the annual marketing budget and marketing KPIs that support the overall Parker Clay strategy and financial goals.
- Create and manage a monthly tactical marketing plan, collaborating closely with your cross-functional partners to ensure alignment.
- Bring the inspirational Parker Clay story to life, building brand awareness and engaging our target audience with our mission and the impact of our work.
- Work with Creative Director to plan and execute brand campaigns across marketing channels.
- Manage brand collaborations and coordinate PR plan.
- Build, mentor, and manage a highly functioning marketing team of skilled and highly motivated experts who execute at the highest levels and consistently achieve stretch goals.
- Mix creativity and data-driven insights to improve, scale, and optimize our customer acquisition, retention and LTV.
- Report to, and partner closely with the Parker Clay CEO to build the business, and increase our positive impact on the world.
Who You Are
- You have deep e-commerce and multi-channel marketing experience, preferably for a world-class cause-based brand.
- A great leader, mentor, and manager, building a collaborative and supportive culture while helping your people achieve their peak performance.
- Action-oriented with a can-do attitude, able to seamlessly take new projects and initiatives from ideation to execution.
- Experienced hands-on manager who is not afraid to dive into the detail and work with your team members to improve their marketing channels.
- A multi-talented marketer who is comfortable leading data-driven performance marketing as well as brand marketing and storytelling.
- Analytical with a keen ability to use data to develop meaningful and actionable insights to drive marketing decisions.
- A great team member who naturally collaborates with cross-functional team members and makes the entire organization better.
- A passionate individual who wants to be a part of a company that is striving to build an amazing brand that helps solve societal issues and make the world a better place.
LOCATION: Preference Santa Barbara/Los Angeles
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Marketing Director - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!