Careers | Warehouse Associate
PARKER CLAY LLC
Term: Full Time 40 hrs/week. Start Date: January 2022
About Parker Clay
Parker Clay exists to end the exploitation of women in Ethiopia, we work towards this goal by creating job opportunities in our factory that hire and empower women who were previously stuck in prostituition. We are able to sustain this impact through our high quality leather goods and accessories we produce in our Ethiopian Factory. We are a Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce company composed of thoughtful & driven teammates committed to excellence and strategic improvement. We are passionate and compassionate, ambitious and pragmatic. We work together in pursuit of the goal to grow a healthy, household name brand that pushes the fashion industry in a more sustainable & purpose focused direction.
About the Position
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for helping perform all warehouse activities, primarily pick-pack-shipping, inventory management, and receiving shipment inventory. This role is a vital aspect of the customer experience and contributes to the high quality / high impact goals of Parker Clay as a brand. We believe that “how” customers receive their products can determine their perceived value of the company as a whole. It is imperative that all operations in the warehouse are conducted with this in mind.
- Pick and pack orders, checking for product and packaging quality.
- Help maintain an organized inventory in the warehouse.
- Ensure all packing supplies prepped and stocked at all times
- Unpack, quality check, and count all incoming product shipments.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes almost daily (50 Lbs).
- Efficiently work with other warehouse employees to get orders out in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in retail, picking/packing, and shipping is preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Fulfillment Associate - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!