Careers | Warehouse Associate
PARKER CLAY LLC
Parker Clay is dedicated to transforming communities through social and economic empowerment. As a sustainable fashion brand that produces high quality leather goods and accessories for women and men in Ethiopia. We are primarily a direct to consumer E-Commerce brand that is quickly growing and pursuing growth to become a household name brand that is known for celebrating the value of people as much as the beautiful products we make.
About the Position
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for helping perform all warehouse activities, primarily pick-pack-shipping, inventory management, and receiving shipment inventory. This role is a vital aspect of the customer experience and contributes to the high quality / high impact goals of Parker Clay as a brand. We believe that “how” customers receive their products can determine their perceived value of the company as a whole. It is imperative that all operations in the warehouse are conducted with this in mind.
- Pick and pack orders, checking for product and packaging quality.
- Help maintain an organized inventory in the warehouse.
- Ensure all packing supplies prepped and stocked at all times
- Unpack, quality check, and count all incoming product shipments.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes almost daily (50 Lbs).
- Efficiently work with other warehouse employees to get orders out in a timely manner.
- Monogram & Repair Products
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in retail, picking/packing, and shipping is preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Fulfillment Associate - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
We look for mission and values-aligned team members and believe that what we know matters but who we are matters more.
Core Purpose: Together, We’re Empowering Women to Thrive
- We Empower People
- We are confident in our abilities and encouraged by our circumstances, such that we feel motivated and at liberty to strive for a meaningful purpose.
- We are Courageous
- It takes collective courage to shape the future, daring greatly to try new things, look within, and challenge the status quo.
- We Win or We Learn
- We take smart risks that take us forward or teach us, with optimism and positivity driving every move.
- We are Curiously Resourceful
- Our curiosity leads us to explore not just what is, but what is possible, and our resourcefulness allows us to push the limits of both.
- We Go Together
- "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." We authentically serve our coworkers, customers, and community with respect, kindness, and empathy – always.