PARKER CLAY LLC
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
Term: Part-Time, 20-25 hrs/week
The shipping and inventory management portion of our business is crucial in creating a positive experience for our customers. As a seasonal fulfillment employee in our warehouse department, your main role will be to help fulfill orders by pulling, packing, and shipping products to our customers.
- Pick and pack orders, checking for product and packaging quality.
- Help maintain an organized inventory in warehouse.
- Ensure all packing supplies prepped and stocked at all times
- Unpack, quality check, and count all incoming product shipments.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes almost daily (50 Lbs).
- Efficiently work with other warehouse employees to get orders out in a timely manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in retail, picking/packing, and shipping is preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Fulfillment Associate - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!