Careers | Ecommerce Production Manager
Ecommerce Production Manager
About the Position
The purpose of this position is to play a key role in the expansion of the company ecommerce activities. Ecommerce/ Site experience will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of site content on the company website for strategically planning business goals.
Site experience : Will help ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing to deliver a best-in-class online customer experience.
Project management : Responsible for managing branded digital initiatives, from concept to launch, as well as driving projects that will impact conversion and sales.
Problem solving : This person will assess business trends to identify problems and suggested solutions, as well as assess the competitive landscape for new experiences, navigation and technologies.
This is a role that requires someone with a high degree of understanding and experience in the interactive/digital and technology arena. The position requires a wide range of working relationships with internal personnel and the company business partners. Core functions include:
- Execution of online merchandising strategies, with the goal of optimizing the customer experience to increase sales, improves conversion rates, and decrease bounce rates.
- Ensuring that site content is correctly prioritized, optimized, and refreshed to create clear, accurate, and effective customer shopping experiences.
- Successful execution and implementation of seasonal campaigns into the customer journey and through site merchandising.
- Site Optimization efforts and experimentation including testing and creative optimization
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of operating and financial performance
- Lead strategic projects to help drive overall site performance
- Expert use of data to make optimal decisions and recommendations for website content. Comfortable working with large data sets to find key insights and interpret data into visual presentations.
- Strong project management over a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and priorities. Knows how to manage time and get things done in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Creation, curation, and optimization of customer journeys to maximize learning and buying for our customers.
- Full ownership of website product and content, including but not limited to website product catalog, online content, and merchandising
- Drive key eComm KPIs through data-driven strategy and management of site product assortment and placement, landing page strategy, and content
- Maintain a user experience consistent with brand guidelines and marketing initiatives
- Ensure accuracy and timelines of all product launches across eCommerce properties
- Implement, execute, and continuously optimize merchandising strategy for collection/landing pages, website navigation, and product placement
- Assist in weekly/monthly reporting of site/merchandise performance metrics
- Influence and plan site content and merchandise strategy by analyzing inventory ownership, product performance, customer feedback, consumer trends, seasonality and more
- Implement best practices for images, meta descriptions, and product titles, etc.
- Stay abreast and utilize key technologies that will aid in merchandising efficiency and optimization, particularly with 3rd party eCommerce platform partners
- Own site monitoring for issues relating to technical, pricing, visual, content and copy
- Catalog Management:
- Manage internal company product database - keep up to date with product updates, calendar movement; manage timelines; ensure delivery and accuracy of all information
- Build and execute monthly product data uploads to all eCommerce properties
- Manage and optimize eCommerce product tagging strategy for use in operational and marketing efficiency
- Manage and monitor cross-channel product feeds
- Support ideation and development of website content based on the insights of merchandising plan, content performance, and launch calendar
- Build, launch, and manage all site content launches and updates, including homepage, collection pages, campaign pages, press page and more
- Own content QA to ensure all content across channels is accurately supported by inventory, minimized errors, optimized tagging
- Partner with internal resources to manage and generate blog/vlog/social content to be promoted on and off site
- 5 years of experience eCommerce/Product/Merchandising experience (B2C preferred).
- Experience with online commerce platforms (Shopify preferred).
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce and Shopify preferred).
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience working with agency partners.
- Experience in Asana is a plus.
- Detail-orientation with ability to rapidly take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to reach well-reasoned solutions and solve problems through a thoughtful process of analyzing data.
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams to drive and execute on common goals.
LOCATION: Santa Barbara HQ or Remote
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Ecommerce Production Manager - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
PARKER CLAY LLC