Careers | Customer Experience Associate
Parker Clay is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work in our Santa Barbara HQ location or remote. This role is an integral part of ensuring we are providing our customers with both high-quality products and a unique and personal customer experience. Must be someone who embodies creating an exceptional customer experience and is a strong, caring, and engaging team player. As a support to the CX Manager this person will assist in developing strategies and systems in order to reach our standards for customer service as we scale our business. Must be able to thrive in a start-up business mentality with results and operationally driven KPIs managed successfully in order to grow and build a thriving retail organization.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a dynamic team, wants to over-deliver and go above and beyond for every customer, and shows a resourceful and proactive approach in all they do.
Bonus Eligible, Health and Medical Benefits, & Generous Employee Discount!
Parker Clay is dedicated to transforming communities through social and economic empowerment. As a sustainable fashion brand that produces high quality leather goods and accessories for women and men in Ethiopia. We are primarily a direct to consumer E-Commerce brand that is quickly growing and pursuing growth to become a household name brand that is known for celebrating the value of people as much as the beautiful products we make.
- Become an expert on the Parker Clay story, our products, and how to care for them.
- Give feedback to the CX Manager in order to continually implement more efficient and effective systems to serve our customers, always thinking proactively about our customers’ needs and wants.
- Assist in processing incoming and outgoing repairs as needed.
- Assists to monitor, track, drive, and communicate effectively the weekly and monthly Customer Experience KPIs.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and continually look for ways to improve the customer experience and operating processes.
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are fulfilled with the proper care and attention to detail in order to create the best experience for our customers.
- Monitor returns and exchanges. Capture data and feedback from customers and report back to CX Manager as needed.
- Using this data, work with CX Manager to create a strategy on how to improve returns and return rate.
- Collaborate with CX Manager to proactively engage with customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer service inquiries via email, social media, live chat, phone. Troubleshoot issues as they arise with the utmost care and attentiveness, quickly and efficiently.
- Assist in evaluating and improving current systems across the department.
- Collaborate with CX Manager in order to improve departmental and company wide communications.
- I.e. Customer data and history (making sure all CX reps have the correct info on each customer), communicating customer feedback to the appropriate departments, improving communication with Warehouse team and CX team.
- Work with CX Manager to complete OKRs and scale the CX Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant customer service and e-commerce experience
- Self-starter with the ability to self manage with little oversight
- A genuinely caring and kind person who loves connecting with people
- Experience in high-end customer relations
- Passionate and hardworking, self-motivated
- A passion for social impact companies and ethical fashion
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in-person
- Extremely organized with the ability to make decisions quickly and think critically
- Ability to multitask and juggle several tasks at one time
- Proficiency in Shopify and CRM platform(s) a plus
- 2+ yr customer service focused experience, retail and leadership roles a plus
- Committed to excellent customer experience
- Strong personal identification with brand and mission
- Professional, positive and energetic attitude
- Energetic, kind, patient, and adaptable
- Must be familiar with Google Sheets/Excel, technology savvy
- Self-directed and hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Smart and organized
- Confident in decision making
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to multitask
- Able to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Flexible working schedules- weekends, events, evenings, etc
- Ability to carry boxes 20-30 lbs for moving stock
- High School diploma or equivalent
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to email@example.com with the subject line Customer Experience Manager - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team! Please note that only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.