PARKER CLAY LLC
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
Parker Clay is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work in our Santa Barbara HQ location in Downtown Santa Barbara. This role is an integral part of ensuring we are providing our customers with both high-quality products and a unique and personal customer experience. Must be someone who embodies creating an exceptional customer experience and is a strong, caring, and engaging team player. As a support to the CX Manager this person will assist in developing strategies and systems in order to reach our standards for customer service as we scale our business. Must be able to thrive in a start-up business mentality with results and operationally driven KPIs managed successfully in order to grow and build a thriving retail organization.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enjoys working in a dynamic team, wants to over-deliver and go above and beyond for every customer, and shows a resourceful and proactive approach in all they do.
Bonus eligible, generous employee discount and Kombucha on tap!
- Become an expert on the Parker Clay story, our products, and how to care for them
- Give feedback to the CX Manager in order to continually implement more efficient and effective systems to serve our customers, always thinking proactively about our customers’ needs and wants
- Assist in processing incoming and outgoing repairs as needed
- Assists to monitor, track, drive, and communicate effectively the weekly and monthly Customer Experience KPIs
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and continually look for ways to improve the customer experience and operating processes
- Assist in the fulfillment of online orders daily
- Perform quality checks on each product that is sent out with extreme attention to detail
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are fulfilled with the proper care and attention to detail in order to create the best experience for our customers
- Process returns and exchanges. Capture data and feedback from customers and report back to CX Manager as needed
- Collaborate with CX Manager to proactively engage with customers
- Assist CX Manager in responding to and resolving customer service inquiries via email, social media, live chat, phone. Troubleshoot issues as they arise with the utmost care and attentiveness, quickly and efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant customer service and e-commerce experience
- Self-starter with the ability to self manage with little oversight
- A genuinely caring and kind person who loves connecting with people
- Experience in high-end customer relations
- Passionate and hardworking, self-motivated
- A passion for social impact companies and ethical fashion
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in-person
- Extremely organized with the ability to make decisions quickly and think critically
- Ability to multitask and juggle several tasks at one time
- Proficiency in Shopify and CRM platform(s) a plus
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Seasonal Warehouse Employee - [Your Name] in the subject line and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team! Please note that only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.