Nyala Foldover Clutch
Designed in collaboration with Mary-Louise Parker, the Nyala Foldover Clutch was intentionally designed as a high-fashion clutch with a nod to Ethiopian style. The polished handle rings are made from Ethiopian upcycled artillery that are also used to make traditional Ethiopian jewelry. This piece transitions effortlessly from day to night - tucked under your arm as a clutch or held by the handles as a small tote style. Big enough to hold your wallet, phone, and make-up, it's perfect for a day of sightseeing, afternoon wine tasting, or ladies' night out.
- Crafted from premium Ethiopian full grain leather
- Linen and leather lined interior
- Features two upcycled brass artillery handle rings
- Please note that since leather is a natural material, each product can have slight color, texture, and grain variations
- 11" L x .25" W x 12.5" H (unfolded)
- 11" L x .25" W x 7.5" H (folded)
Tag your social posts with @parkerclay and #everydayparkerclay to be featured in our gallery!