Taste The Sunshine: Brittany's Turmeric Spritz
- 2 oz tequila or mezcal
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- ¾ oz agave
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- Splash of soda water
- Rim: salt, chili powder, ground turmeric
- Garnish: lime round and orange slice
Let's Make It:
- Combine salt, chili powder, and turmeric on a shallow dish. Coat the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice and submerge in the salt mixture until the rim is coated.
- Add all cocktail ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Fill prepared glass with fresh ice. Strain the margarita mixture into the glass. Top with soda water. If desired, garnish with a lime round, citrus leaf, and orange slice.
Leave a comment